Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 84

Thread: Vain @ Welly, Hull 25.05.05

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO@ that fucking frog!
    The Sun launched an anti-frog campaign today. The frog may be the tip of the iceberg, as it looks like Sweetie Chick and Nessie the dragon will be hot on his tail.

    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2005250067,00.html

    Another totally unrelated story, which got me thinking...
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005250088,00.html

  2. #52
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    'Toad away,' indeed. Groooaaaaaann.

    I don't care about the frog's music, I just
    find it suspicious the people behind it can
    afford so much advertising - also, I find it
    tragic that so many chav-kids exist to allow
    them to afford it.

    D.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More Vain-ness.

    I wouldn't normally do this, but I'm in a good
    mood (Raggz' parcel [Nymphs, Blackboard Jungle,
    HIM, T-Ride, etc.] arrived today) so here's the
    intro to my Vain @ Welly Club mini doco - and
    full screen, no less. The film stops just prior
    to the first of my to-camera bits. DivX.

    vainfilmpic</a>

    http://www.marshalsea.clara.net/Vainintrodivx.avi [8 megs]

    Also, I've been approached by John @ RPM to write
    a 3000 word essay about the making of the film/my
    formative glam years etc., when I first experienced
    'No Respect'. I'm about 700 words into it.

    D.

    <font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ June 02, 2005 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>

  4. #54
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its looking good Daz -you've left me wanting to see more again lol

  5. #55
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cheers dude.

    D.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Any more thoughts?

    D.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Sherri Sixxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My thoughts??- I sooo wish I could have an access to computer with sound on it... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Buy some speakers! PC speakers only cost about
    ?5, right?

    D

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Sherri Sixxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wish I could...Don't own a computer at home, and I doubt my boss at work would be 2 impressed...Bummer! Is it possible 2 use some sorta headphones in a computer in an Internet Cafe or sumfink???

  10. #60
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most soundcards have some kind of output you
    could plug a pair of headphones in to.

    D.

    <font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ June 04, 2005 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •